Dr. Beri Speaks at various national and international conferences and trade shows in the field of Beauty, Innovation in Cosmetics, Regenerative Medicine and Education in the field of Anti-Aging Aesthetics and Mind Body Medicine.
A few of her speaking engagements are listed
- World Congress of Regenerative Medicine WCRM October 2015, Leipzig University, Germany
- Leipzig University, Germany Dec 4 2015, Department of TRM Translational Regenerative Medicine and Dermatology.
- Center for Dermal Research: Rutgers The State University Of NJ: April 4rth 2016
- TRI Princeton Skin Research Institute, Princeton NJ : Invited Speaker June 20 2016.
- 7th International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer, Goa India October 2016
- ISRegen, MSK Conference on Stem Cells & PRP injections: Invited Speaker April 2017.
- Lincoln Medical Center NYC HHC: Vibrational Medicine and Mindfulness May 2017
- Johnson &Johnson – Neostrata International Association of Physicians Conference; Princeton NJ July 2017
- GlOBAL WOMANS FORUM 2017: Panel Discussion on “Resilience & Wellbeing” in relation to women’s health. On behalf of philosophy Coty Inc. Paris France.October 2017
- TEEN VOGUE SUMMIT, Los Angeles, December 2017. Panel discussion on Vibration science, wellbeing and its impact on mind body and skin health.
- ODAC, Dermatology Clinical & Aesthetics conference, Miami Jan 14 2018′ Regenerative medicine workshop on behalf of ISREGEN
- Center for Dermal Research; Rutgers University; Presentation on Future Applications of the Skin Microbiome in Regenerative Medicine & Cosmetic Innovation Jan 22, 2018
- Yoga Philosophy Instructions; Bhagavad Gita Discussions For Yoga Teacher Training at New York Yoga NYC. October 2016, April 2017; November 2017; April 2018
- Accelerate Aesthetic Experts Conference by Alma Lasers 2018 March 10th Atlanta Georgia, March 17th Newport Beach California, March 24th NewYork
- Accelerate Aesthetic Experts Conference by Alma Lasers 2018 September 27th Arlington, Virginia.
- Innovations in Dermatological Sciences and Cosmeceuticals 8,9th October 2018 NJ Presenting on the Microbiome Skin-Gut-Brain Axis and Natural Ingredients
- TRI Princeton Skin Measurement and Analysis Course, Topic: Microbiome Skin-Gut-Brain Axis. 10th October 2018; Princeton NJ.
- in-Cosmetics North America; Panelist “Entering the Era Of Vibrational Cosmetics”; Marketing trends and regulations. October 17;18 2018. Jacob Javits Center New York NY.
- TRI Princeton; Seminar on Connecting the Emotional Body and Microbiome to the Skin Physiology; MAY 2019
- 9th WORLD ICIS Surfactant Conference USA: Microbiome: Hype or Personal Care Revolution; MAY 2019
For future Speaking engagements please check out New Events
Contact Dr. Beri For Speaking/ Consulting